Tuesday 10 September 2013

Our New Blog

Hi there everyone!

Those of you who have been following us on Facebook will already be aware that this blog has been hacked and I no longer have access to it through any other device than my phone. Unfortunate as this is I've decided to take this opportunity to start heading in a fresh direction, as things on the Bean front are changing and I'd like a new space to write about our journey. I will still be focusing on play based learning activities and natural parenting, and now also chronicling our journey into starting our own family day care along with my husband (and Bean, of course!). Its called The Bean Patch and I hope you'll join us over there:

 http://thebeanpatchfdc.blogspot.com.au/

I can't wait to share all our adventures with all our new little beans, and I hope you'll enjoy them too :-)

Happy playing! 

Over and out...

B xx


No comments:

Post a Comment